No. 3 Quarry Cottages
Located in the centre of Ballachulish village, Quarry Cottages provide ideal holiday accommodation in the perfect village location. Easy local walks can be started from the doorstep. If it’s facilities you’re after then a mini supermarket, post office, pub and restaurant, and visitor centre with cafe are all within a short walk.
This property is dog friendly. We allow up to two dogs per property. You must read our dog policy before booking.
Accommodation is provided for up to 4 guests sleeping in 2 bedrooms. The open plan kitchen / dining living area provides a spacious modern space in which to relax and unwind at the end of a day spent exploring. The kitchen has everything to hand including a dishwasher and washer/dryer. A generous sized entry lobby is ideal for storing all your kit, and a dehumifiier is provided for helping to dry things out on those rare (!) wet days.
No. 3 Quarry Cottages provides accommodation by way of one double bedded room and one twin bedroom. Alternatively, and for added flexibility, No 3 Quarry Cottages can be offered with 2 twin bedded rooms. If you prefer this sleeping arrangement to our standard layout please ensure that it is clearly requested at the time of booking.
In addition, No. 3 Quarry Cottages has a new double sofa bed in the lounge, increasing the possible occupancy of the cottage to 5 guests. Again, please advise in advance if you wish to use this so that linen can be provided.
Free Wireless Broadband now available.
A grocery order service is provided for all our guests at Clachaig Holidays. We are able to offer a select list of items to help ensure that the first day of your holiday isn’t spent at the supermarket. The simple tick list contains everything from basic essentials such as bread and milk through to salmon, steak and other speciality Highland products. Please ask for more details when making your booking.
- Sleeps 5
- Bedrooms 2
- Doubles 1
- Twins 1
- Spacious entrance porch with plenty of hanging and storage space for outdoor gear and a dehumidifier to help dry it on those wet days.
- Large open plan Lounge/Dining area with adjacent kitchen.
- TV with DVD player
- Large range of free to air channels via satellite reception
- CD player/Radio
- Comfortable lounge seating area complete with patio doors providing generous light and an open view
- Dining table with seating for 6
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with
- electric cooker
- combined washing/drying machine
- Flexible layouts offering the choice of a double or twin available by request
- Bathroom complete with shower over the bath
- Parking adjacent to the cottage
- Double glazed throughout
- Full electric central heating
- Excellent access to amenities and a number of lovely walks in the surrounding countryside
- Up to two dogs are permitted in Quarry Cottages. Dogs but must be kept out of bedrooms and off of the furniture and never left alone in the property. You must read our dog policy before booking.
- Only dogs are permitted in our properties. No other pets are allowed.
View Larger Map
Centrally located in Ballachulish village, adjacent to the shinty park and within a very short walk to shops, post office, pub, restaurant and tourist information.
Ballachulish has its own walks through the quarry, into the mountains and by the lochside. It is also just off the A82 - Glencoe is 2 minutes by car to the east, whilst Fort William is 20 minutes to the north. Oban is approximately 45 minutes to the south.
By car, Glencoe is approximately 2 hours north of Glasgow, or 2.5 hours from Edinburgh. Both cities have airports with many domestic and international connections.
Our Policy On Pets We believe the family dog is just that, a member of the family and deserves a…
Camus Bhan, Invercoe Check Prices and Availability for Camus Bhan, Invercoe We are delighted to welcome a new property to…
Home Delivery Services
Get your holiday groceries delivered! You probably don’t want to spend the first day of your holiday at the supermarket…
Late Availability Our availability search function for our Chalets and our Cottages allows you to search for the dates that…