Oak Tree Lodge
Originally designed as a family home, Oak Tree Lodge offers spacious family accommodation and has recently been completely refurbished .
The lodge provides sleeping accommodation for five guests in three bedrooms. The master double bedroom has en suite shower and toilet facilities. In addition there is a twin bedroom and a further single bedroom plus a bathroom.
This property is dog friendly. We allow up to two dogs per property. You must read our dog policy before booking.
In the fully equipped kitchen you’ll find a washer/dryer and a dishwasher, as well as all the usual faclities. This opens out on the large dining / lounge area which has plenty of space for relaxing, either by the cozy black stove, or by the large windows which provide views straight up the glen. Through patio doors you’ll find a sheltered outdoor seating area where mountains seem almost close enough to touch.
All our properties at Clachaig Chalets and Lodges are located in the grounds of the popular award winning Clachaig Inn, which is open all year round with the exception of Christmas eve, Christmas day and Boxing day. Food is served daily between 12 noon and 9pm. It also provides a large selection of Scottish ales & lagers, over 365 malt whiskies (one for every day of the year and a few more) and over 50 Scottish distilled gins as well as other facilities such as a children’s Play Area.
Free wifi is provided at the inn, though the service is limited due to the rural mountain location.
A grocery order service is provided for all our guests at Clachaig Holidays. We are able to offer a select list of items to help ensure that the first day of your holiday isn’t spent at the supermarket. The simple tick list contains everything from basic essentials such as bread and milk through to salmon, steak and other speciality Highland products. Please ask for more details when making your booking.
- Sleeps 5
- Bedrooms 3
- Doubles 1
- Twins 1
- Singles 1
- Open plan lounge / dining area
- Master double bedroom with en suite shower and toilet facilities
- A further twin and a single bedroom
- Master bedroom with wall mounted TV
- Bathroom with bath and shower, WHB and WC
- Modern fully equipped fitted kitchen
- Cooker with extract canopy above
- Washer / Dryer
- Fridge / freezer
- Patio doors lead from the lounge to the garden with unrivaled views of the glen and the magnificent west face of Aonach Dubh
- Parking for 2 cars
- Non-smoking. Smoking is not permitted anywhere within Oak Tree Lodge
- Electric central heating
- Gas fire in the lounge
- Double glazed throughout
- TV and DVD in lounge
- Radio / CD player
- Travel cot and high chair available by request
- Use of bike shed by request
- Free wi-fi is available at the Inn. Pop across for a pint while you catch up on your email!
- Up to two dogs are permitted in Oak Tree. Dogs but must be kept out of bedrooms and off of the furniture and never left alone in the property. You must read our dog policy before booking.
- Only dogs are permitted in our properties. No other pets are allowed.
View Larger Map
Oak Tree Lodge is located in private grounds to the rear of Clachaig Inn in the very heart of Glencoe.
The lodge enjoys privacy from the inn at the same time as being ideally located for popping across for a pint and a meal at the end of a perfect day on the hills.
Clachaig is located in Glen Coe, just a short distance from the A82 along the old riverside road.
By car, Glencoe is approximately 2 hours north of Glasgow, or 2.5 hours from Edinburgh. Both cities have airports with many domestic and international connections. Oban is less than 1 hour to the south, and Fort William is the nearest town, a drive of less than 30 minutes to the north.
Glencoe village with it's shop, museum and cafes is located just 2.5 miles away along the old village road.
Our Policy On Pets We believe the family dog is just that, a member of the family and deserves a…
Camus Bhan, Invercoe Check Prices and Availability for Camus Bhan, Invercoe Camus Bhan, located on the shores of Loch Leven…
FebruaryFest Whisky Tasting Masterclass
Each of our Whisky Tasting Masterclasses is different, and is based around a theme, whether it be strength, location of…
Home Delivery Services
Get your holiday groceries delivered! You probably don’t want to spend the first day of your holiday at the supermarket…