Rowan Tree Lodge
Rowan Tree Lodge is a popular favourite at Clachaig Chalets and Lodges, combining purpose built holiday accommodation for five guests and a great location close to all the facilities of the inn.
The entry hallway has plenty of space for jacket and boots – a must when staying in Glencoe. The open plan lounge / dining and kitchen is a bright communal space, perfect for unwinding at the end of a day spent exploring. Patio doors lead out on to the deck, where the view through the ancient alder trees reveals the amazing mountains of Glen Coe.
The master bedroom has its own en suite shower and toilet facilites. There is a further twin bedded room, and a single bedroom, with an additional separate bathroom.
All our properties at Clachaig Chalets and Lodges are located in the grounds of the popular award winning Clachaig Inn, which is open all year round with the exception of Christmas Day. Food is served daily between 12 noon and 9pm. It also provides a large selection of Scottish ales & lagers, over 365 malt whiskies (one for every day of the year and a few more) and over 50 Scottish distilled gins as well as other facilities such as a children’s Play Area.
Free wifi is provided at the inn, though the service is limited due to the rural mountain location.
A grocery order service is provided for all our guests at Clachaig Holidays. We are able to offer a select list of items to help ensure that the first day of your holiday isn’t spent at the supermarket. The simple tick list contains everything from basic essentials such as bread and milk through to salmon, steak and other speciality Highland products. Please ask for more details when making your booking.
- Sleeps 5
- Bedrooms 3
- Doubles 1
- Twins 1
- Singles 1
- Open plan lounge / dining area with patio doors opening onto viewing deck
- Master double bedroom with en suite shower and toilet facilities
- A further twin and a single bedroom
- Bathroom with bath and electric shower, WHB and WC
- Modern fully equipped fitted kitchen
- Gas cooker with extract canopy above
- Clothes washing machine
- Fridge / freezer
- Patio doors lead from the lounge onto a viewing deck with unrivaled views of the glen and the magnificent west face of Aonach Dubh
- Parking for 2 or more cars adjacent to the property
- Non-smoking. Smoking is not permitted anywhere within Rowan Lodge
- Pets. One dog is permitted in Rowan Lodge but must be kept out of bedrooms and never left alone in the property
- Gas fired central heating
- Gas fire in the lounge
- Double glazed throughout
- Colour TV and DVD in lounge
- Selection of magazines and DVD’s
- Radio / CD player
- Travel cot and high chair available by request
- Use of bike shed by request
- Free wi-fi is available at the inn. Pop across for a pint while you catch up on your email!
View Larger Map
Rowan Tree Lodge is located in private grounds to the rear of Clachaig Inn in the very heart of Glencoe.
The lodge enjoys privacy from the inn at the same time as being ideally located for popping across for a pint and a meal at the end of a perfect day on the hills.
Clachaig is located in Glen Coe, just a short distance from the A82 along the old riverside road.
By car, Glencoe is approximately 2 hours north of Glasgow, or 2.5 hours from Edinburgh. Both cities have airports with many domestic and international connections. Oban is less than 1 hour to the south, and Fort William is the nearest town, a drive of less than 30 minutes to the north.
Glencoe village with it's shop, museum and cafes is located just 2.5 miles away along the old village road.
Camus Bhan, Invercoe Check Prices and Availability for Camus Bhan, Invercoe We are delighted to welcome a new property to…
Home Delivery Services
Get your holiday groceries delivered! You probably don’t want to spend the first day of your holiday at the supermarket…
Late Availability Our availability search function for our Chalets and our Cottages allows you to search for the dates that…
Hawthorn Cottage Check Prices and Availability for Hawthorn Cottage, Glencoe A major redecoration programme has recently been completed at Hawthorn…