Holly tree Cottage
Holly Tree Cottage provides an imposing welcome to Riverbank Holiday Cottages, with its wrap around decking and imposing backdrop of the highest peak in Argyll. This cottage had a complete refurbishment in March 2017.
The cottage comfortably sleeps up to six guests in three well proportioned bedrooms, each of which has its own en suite facilities. Ample parking, a large entry porch and an impressive hallway, plus open plan dining, living and kitchen areas make this a lovely place to come together and enjoy some time in Glencoe, whether as a family or a group of friends.
This property is dog friendly. We allow up to two dogs per property. You must read our dog policy before booking.
Additional facilities include a large drying room with washer / drier, making this a great place from which to base your walks in the surrounding area. Start your explorations with a gentle 5 minutes walk past the MacDonald Monument and along the riverside to the village of Glencoe. From here you can continue on to explore the stunning beauty of the Lochan Trails, or continue on the far bank of the river, past the sea pools, and on to the tidal shores of Loch Leven.
Please note, especially our regular guests, following the complete refurbishment of the cottage Holly Tree now provides bedroom accommodation by way of 1 double room and 2 twin bedded rooms, all of which have their own en suite facilities. For further reference, please see the floorplan in the image gallery below. However, due to our flexible arrangements, we can also offer accommodation by way of 2 double rooms and 1 twin room. Please state if you would prefer this option as it must be booked in advance.
A grocery order service is provided for all our guests at Clachaig Holidays. We are able to offer a select list of items to help ensure that the first day of your holiday isn’t spent at the supermarket. The simple tick list contains everything from basic essentials such as bread and milk through to salmon, steak and other speciality Highland products. Please ask for more details when making your booking.
- Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms 3
- Doubles 1
- Twins 2
- Entrance porch leading to feature inner hall.
- Large comfortable lounge, open plan style with fully fitted kitchen and dining area.
- Three bedrooms, one double, two twin – all en suite.
- All bedrooms have en suite shower and toilet facilities, with one of the twin bedrooms having a bath ensuite.
- Spacious and fully equipped fitted kitchen.
- Modern family sized electric cooker with 4 ring hob
- Fridge / freezer
- Large drying room with clothes washer and tumble dryer
- Spacious private grounds adjacent to the River Coe
- Ample private parking to the front of property for 3 or more cars
- Quiet rural location with few neighbours
- Deck to front
- Wheelchair access ramp.
- Both the deck and patio to rear are ideal for sitting out and relaxing in the evening sun
- Full electric central heating
- Free Wifi
- Fully double glazed throughout
- TV and DVD player in lounge
- Radio / CD player
- Travel Cot and high chair by request
- Up to two dogs are permitted in Holly Tree. Dogs but must be kept out of bedrooms and off of the furniture and never left alone in the property. You must read our dog policy before booking.
- Only dogs are permitted in our properties. No other pets are allowed.
View Riverbank Holiday Cottages in a larger map
Riverbank Holiday Cottages are located at the end of a single track road accessed via Glencoe village in a peaceful rural setting.
The cottages benefit from privacy amid the Glencoe countryside, and yet are only a 5 minute walk from the village.
Glencoe is well connected to the west coast of Scotland via the A82 trunk road, with Glasgow & Edinburgh both within 2 and 3 hour drives respectively. Fort William is a 30 minute drive to the north, whilst Oban is a 50 minute drive to the south, though you may find the distractions of the stunning coastal mean that it will take a little longer!
Glencoe itself is on the doorstep. There are plenty of short walks to be explored from the cottages, with even more within a short drive.
Riverbank Holiday Cottages - the perfect location for exploring the glens and shores of the Scottish west coast.
Our Policy On Pets We believe the family dog is just that, a member of the family and deserves a…
Camus Bhan, Invercoe Check Prices and Availability for Camus Bhan, Invercoe Camus Bhan, located on the shores of Loch Leven…
FebruaryFest Whisky Tasting Masterclass
Each of our Whisky Tasting Masterclasses is different, and is based around a theme, whether it be strength, location of…
Home Delivery Services
Get your holiday groceries delivered! You probably don’t want to spend the first day of your holiday at the supermarket…