Cherry Tree Cottage
With two bedrooms accommodating four guests, Cherry Tree Cottage is very popular with couples and smaller families. Cherry Tree Cottage has just underone a full refurbishment (March 2017) in advance of the 2017 season.
One of the three properties at Riverbank Holiday Cottages, the accommodation enjoys the peaceful setting by the banks of the river Coe at the fringes of Glencoe village.
The open plan dining area and lounge connect to the well-equipped kitchen, complete with breakfast bar. For those who enjoy alfresco dining, patio doors from the lounge lead to a small outdoor area to the rear of the property, where informal gardens lead down to the river. Both bedrooms have their own en suite shower and toilet facilities.
All of our properties are popular with guests looking to head out walking and Riverbank Cottages are no exception. Through the gate and across the road at the top of the front field you can join the path towards old Inveriggan ruin, and on to the National Trust for Scotland Visitor Centre. There are a number of further low level walks which can be accessed from the cottages, making a great place for relaxing holiday enjoying some fresh air.
A grocery order service is provided for all our guests at Clachaig Holidays. We are able to offer a select list of items to help ensure that the first day of your holiday isn’t spent at the supermarket. The simple tick list contains everything from basic essentials such as bread and milk through to salmon, steak and other speciality Highland products. Please ask for more details when making your booking.
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Doubles 1
- Twins 1
- Spacious open plan lounge, dining, kitchen area.
- Glazed doors opening to patio and sitting out area overlooking the river Coe.
- Two pleasant bedrooms with en suite shower and toilet facilities
- One double and one twin.
- Fully equipped and fitted modern kitchen that includes-
- Family size electric oven
- 4 ring hob and extract canopy above
- Integrated fridge / freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Combined clothes washer / tumble dryer
- Quiet rural location with few neighbours
- Spacious private grounds adjacent to the River Coe
- Ample private parking to the front of the property for 2 or more cars
- Patio area to rear
- Deck to front that includes a wheelchair ramp. Ideal spot for relaxing in the evening sun
- Oil fired central heating
- Electric feature fire in lounge
- Double glazed throughout
- Colour TV with DVD player in lounge
- Radio / CD player
- Travel Cot and high chair by request
View Riverbank Holiday Cottages in a larger map
Cherry Tree Cottage is located at Riverbank Holiday Cottages, on the fringes of the Highland village of Glencoe.
A quiet single track road leads from the hump backed bridge along the river past old crofts and here at the end of the road you'll find the idyllic setting for these Glencoe holiday cottages.
Glencoe is well connected to the west coast of Scotland via the A82 trunk road, with Glasgow & Edinburgh both within 2 and 3 hour drives respectively.
Fort William is a 30 minute drive to the north, whilst Oban is a 50 minute drive to the south, though you may find the distractions of the stunning coastal mean that it will take a little longer!
Camus Bhan, Invercoe Check Prices and Availability for Camus Bhan, Invercoe We are delighted to welcome a new property to…
Home Delivery Services
Get your holiday groceries delivered! You probably don’t want to spend the first day of your holiday at the supermarket…
Late Availability Our availability search function for our Chalets and our Cottages allows you to search for the dates that…
Hawthorn Cottage Check Prices and Availability for Hawthorn Cottage, Glencoe Update: Hawthorn Cottage will undergo a major redecoration programme during…