Arivonie LOCHSIDE Apartment
Arivonie – Lochside Cottage is an extended and converted former croft cottage located at Tighphuirt, just outside Glencoe Village on the shores of Loch Leven.
This modernised, detached family home, with its own private gardens and driveway, provides excellent accommodation for up to 5 adults. The convenient lochside setting provides for both open views and easy access to spectacular countryside.
The apartment utilises all of the accommodation of the house with the exception of the downstairs lounge, which the property owner uses as a Studio Gallery for landscape painting. The gallery is very low key, usually operating only from mid morning till afternoon, and is quite separate from rest of the accommodation. The gallery is fully insulated to prevent noise transfer, and has it’s own entrance to the front.
The apartment is accessed from the driveway here there is parking for 2 cars. The kitchen and bathroom are on the ground floor. Two bedrooms and a further wc are located on the first floor. The lounge / dining room is also on the first floor (something to remember when serving meals) and with the elevated position looks straight out over Loch Leven.
The gardens to the rear catch the evening sun and can be a pleasant place to sit on a sunny summer evening. The garage also provides useful storage for outdoor equipment such as bikes, as well as being home to the laundry facilities.
Arivonie is particularly suitable for couples or small families. Provision of a sofa bed in the lounge increases the flexibility of the property. Please let us know in advance if you wish to use this so that linen can be provided.
Free BT Broadband wi-fi is available in the cottage.
Please note that as this apartment is new to Clachaig Holidays for 2017 it has not been graded by VisitScotland. When previously graded Arivonie achieved a 4 Star Self Catering award and we are confident that the high standard has been maintained.
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Doubles 1
- Twins 1
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Gas 4-ring hob / Electric oven / Electric extract canopy above
- Full sized fridge / freezer
- Downstairs bathroom with bath, electric shower, toilet and wash hand basin
- 2 good sized bedrooms, both with mountain or loch views
- Upstairs toilet with wash hand basin
- Lounge/dining at first floor with elevated views over Loch Leven
- Detached garage with laundry facilities.
- Secure terraced gardens with small lawn and slabbed seating area to rear
- Graveled upper terrace in the garden
- Detached garage with laundry, drying and storage space for bikes etc.
- Off street parking for 2 cars on a gated driveway.
- Non-smoking. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the house
- Pets. One dog is permitted in the house but must be kept on the ground floor and never left unattended in the house.
- Oil fired central heating with electric immersion as back-up.
- Fully double glazed throughout.
- Colour flat screen TV, DVD in lounge.
- Broadband wi-fi available throughout the property.
- Radio / CD player.
- Travel cot & high chair available by request. Sink step and kids crockery are also provided.
View Arivonie in a larger map
Ideally situated to enjoy views over Loch Leven to the Callart hills and the spectacular sunsets over Ardgour. Just off the A82 Glasgow to Fort William road. Crafts & Things coffee shop just 1 minute away! The mobile phone reception is generally good at Arivonie. Just a 3 minute walk to the Glencoe Hotel. Nisa & Co-op stores with Post Office in Glencoe & Ballachulish villages.
Camus Bhan, Invercoe Check Prices and Availability for Camus Bhan, Invercoe We are delighted to welcome a new property to…
Home Delivery Services
Get your holiday groceries delivered! You probably don’t want to spend the first day of your holiday at the supermarket…
Hawthorn Cottage Check Prices and Availability for Hawthorn Cottage, Glencoe Hawthorn Cottage is located at Riverbank Holiday Cottages, at the…
No. 3 Quarry Cottages
No. 3 Quarry Cottages Check Prices and Availability for No. 3 Quarry Cottages, Ballachulish Located in the centre of Ballachulish…